Downtown reserved monthly parking near the Seattle Convention Center. Conveniently located near the the entrance/exit to the 5 Freeway. You must book at least two business days ahead of your start date.
(1) It is recommended that you choose the 1st of the month as your start date. The monthly billing cycle starts on the 1st of the month, and its period is the 1st through the end of the same calendar month. There is no prorated pricing. If you choose a start date other than the 1st, your monthly reservation will still only be valid until the last day of the same month, and you will be charged for any subsequent months of parking.
(2) You may start parking AFTER you complete enrollment in the SP+ system. After completing your purchase online, please allow up to 3 business days for an email from SP+ inviting you to complete your registration in their system.
(3) SP+ will ask you to pay a $25 non-refundable registration fee.
(4) This monthly rate is a promotional introductory rate and is valid for your first month only. For Month 2 onward. the rate will be changed to the building rate, which is subject to change and is based on the properties rate.
(5) This monthly parking purchase requires at least a three-month commitment to SP+. ParkWhiz handles only the first month; for Month 2 onward, you will pay SP+ directly.
Operated by SP+
About This Facility
Convenient and secure reserved parking at the Premiere on Pine apartments in downtown Seattle. Just one block away from the Paramount Theatre, and a few minutes from Dimitrious Jazz Alley, Pike Place Market, and Triple Door.
Max Vehicle Height: 6'7"